3605 Centre Cir
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Course Cost = $750 for CFESA Members Only
CFESA is proud to present “The Art of Recruiting and Retention – Building a Better Business From Within”. We encourage all Owners, and HR Directors to make time on your busy schedule for this informative and educational experience!
Bryan Dodge from Dodge Development Inc. will talk about some of the most important aspects of recruiting, developing and retaining your most important asset-your people! This promises to be one of the most meaningful programs you’ll hear all year, as it directly affects your day to day operations and most importantly, your bottom line! Bryan will share his proven system for recruiting, evaluating, and interviewing top industry talent-a system that has been documented in multiple industries, including this one!
- The 12 biggest mistakes companies make when finding good talent
- The 7 step process that guarantees you attract the right talent
- The 17 key points that must be a part of a great interview!
- How to start new people right by implementing the 14 do’s and don’ts
- The 3 laws of leadership
- The Don’ts in an interview
- How to write a good ad to attract the right people
- How to know if they’re a team player or not
- How to know if they’re driven more by what to do, or how to do it
- How to manage your time instead of letting the day manage you
- This class will teach you the importance of having a waiting list for people to work for you
- He will also teach the power of self-Discipline starts when they are first hired
- He will also teach you the laws of attracting the best talent
- This Class will teach you the power of branding
- How to define exactly what you want in a candidate
On top of that, you’ll learn why hiring the right person can turn your business completely around, and how you can establish a new level of loyalty within your organization. You’ll be trained on how to read the Living Advantage report on each new prospect-providing you with valuable insight into making a good decision.
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
425 Towne Centre Blvd, Pineville, NC 28134