Train The Trainer 4-18 - 4-19
April 18, 2024 - April 19, 2024
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
THIS COURSE IS FOR CFESA MEMBERS ONLY
Who should attend?
Any CFESA member who is familiar with training as part of their current role. (Official Trainers, Senior Techs who train, etc.)
What will you learn in this course?
- Efficient ways of training
- How to maintain control of the classroom
- How to make lesson plans, as well as custom lesson plans for each unique technician
- Goals for your training
- Are you qualified to train? Do you need to refresh your own technical knowledge?
- How to gauge the knowledge of those you are training (Never assume they know anything)
- Common themes we see at CFESA training courses
- Evaluating the ROI of training and how that fits into your company’s priorities
- Follow up/testing new technicians post training
Venue: CFESA HQ