The new Online Member Directory is designed so that CFESA Member Company Administrators can claim and edit their listings. This enables CFESA Member Company Administrators to keep their directory listing information up to date. If you have branches you should have a listing for each branch. Branch Managers can edit their branch listing. This will help prospective customers to find your nearest location.
It is important to follow these instructions exactly. If you do not follow these instructions exactly you will have difficulty.
These processes are in place to prevent people from claiming other company’s listings.
You do have the option of emailing your company information to Stephen Medlin at CFESA and he can easily update your listing for you if you choose.
Instructions to Claim Your Listing
Step 1 – Set Up a Username and enter your email address
- Click into the Member Directory
- Find your listing
- Click “Claim This Listing”
- Click “Not yet registered?”
- Type in a new Username and your email address. It is better to use the email address that we have on file for your company administrator.
- Click the blue Register Button.
Claim This Listing
Create Username, Add Email
Step 2 Set Your Password
- Your username and password info email will be emailed to you.
- Wait for the “Your Username and password info” email.
- Click the link in the email and it will take you to a form to create your password. You can use the suggested password or type in your own.
- Click the blue Reset Password button.
Set Your Password
Step 3 Log In
- From the same page after saving your password, please log-in once and update your profile. We do not need you to fill in any information for the profile other than your name unless you want to add additional information.
- Information on your profile will not show on the website or on the directory. Just log in and click the blue Update Profile button at the very bottom of the page.
- Log Out, There is a button at the top right corner of the screen with your username. Click that and choose log out, confirm you want to log out.
Update your Profile
Step 4 Gather the information you need to edit the listing.
Short Description of your company and areas of expertise.
Long Description of your company with more specifics about your company. This is where you have the opportunity to reassure potential customers that you have the training and parts to service their equipment. If there are specific manufacturers that you inventory parts for, or have experience working with, this is a good place to list manufacturers. If you work for restaurants, schools, prisons, or food processing plants, this is a good place to spell it out.
Also gather picture files. The first one should be a logo or picture for the thumbnail image that displays first on the summary view of your listing. You can add up to 10 pictures.
Step 5 Wait for the “Claim Request Approved” email
During May and June we will be watching for your requests and approving these as quickly as we can. It could take a day for this because Stephen Medlin has to check to be sure the email is a Member Company email address and confirm that you have permission to edit the listing. Then he will approve your request. After that it could take 24-48 hours for requests to be approved.
Click the link on your email. It will take you to your listing.
We Have Received Your Claim Request
Step 6 Login and Make your edits.
The first page of the form will ask for basic company information including at the bottom the Short and Long Descriptions.
Click Continue to access the page to upload your images and choose the one to display on the summary page thumbnail position.
Click Submit and your listing edits will be submitted. During May and June the edits will display almost immediately. Starting in July the edits will have to be approved and that can take 24-48 hours.