2023 Call for Interest: Serve as a CFESA Board Member
Submission Deadline: July 31st, 2023
The CFESA Nominating Committee is actively seeking those interested in serving on the CFESA Board of Directors. Qualifications are listed below. Once you submit an Interest Form to CFESA Headquarters, you will be emailed a questionnaire to be completed and returned via email. You must be a CFESA Voting Member Company to apply for any position on the CFESA Board. CFESA company certification is not a requirement for an officer position on the Board of Directors. All nominees must be members in good standing and no single member company shall hold more than two (2) elected offices.
CFESA will continue to evolve and remain the leaders of this industry with your engagement.
CFESA Ambassador Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CFESA. Your willingness to become a CFESA Ambassador and be the first point of contact for our members is truly appreciated. By inviting them to regional meetings and/or the national conference and creating a welcoming environment upon their arrival, you will play a crucial role in strengthening our community. Please find below the expectations for this role as a CFESA Ambassador.
1. Fill out an application to become an Ambassador.
2. Attend a 30 minute online kickoff meeting to learn a little about CFESA and what will be happening at the meeting.
3. Call and email your assigned CFESA members before and after the meetings.
4. Seek out new members at the meetings and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
a. Find out what brought them to CFESA.
b. Assist them with networking with other members, including at lunch and during leisure time.
5. Follow up with assigned attendees after the meeting.
6. Attend a 30 minute online meeting to report back to the Ambassador Taskforce on how it went, what went well, what didn’t work.
Additional responsibilities for National Conference Ambassadors:
1. Attend and participate with your assigned members at Cup of Joe, CFESA 101 and First Timers events or sessions.
2. Promote the committees and invite them to attend with you.
3. Follow up with members that could not attend and direct them to content from the conference
Download and complete the form below and email it to Olivia Smith email@example.com
CFESA Service Heroes/Support Heroes Scholarship Program
- Service Hero Scholarship – This scholarship is for individuals looking to pursue or are currently employed as a commercial food equipment service technician. Those selected will be given $2,500 to go toward education, as well as $1,500 worth of Klein Tools sponsored by AllPoints.
- Support Hero Scholarship – This scholarship is for individuals working in a support staff role at a commercial food equipment service company. The individual selected will receive $2,500 towards resources that will further develop their careers.
To be considered, you must:
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Have obtained or are working toward obtaining a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be interested in pursuing a job in or are currently employed in the commercial food equipment service industry.
CFESA Young Professional Symposium
Who? Anyone in the industry born in 1983 and later
When? August 16th, 9 am – 4 pm
Where? Feeding America Corporate Office: 161 N Clark St Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60601
Why? Network with industry peers and career development
What’s Covered? All materials, breakfast, and lunch. You will also receive a certificate of completion for the course
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 29, 2023
Tech24 Acquires Harris Warren Commercial Kitchen Service, Expanding Service in Northeastern Markets
GREENVILLE, SC, June 29, 2023 – Tech24, a national industry leader in commercial foodservice equipment repair and maintenance, has recently acquired Harris Warren Commercial Kitchen Service, a provider of repair services, preventative maintenance and installation for commercial kitchens in the Northeast. Based in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, Harris Warren specializes in servicing hot and cold side equipment primarily to restaurants and hospitality customers in the Cape Cod area.
“We are thrilled to welcome Harris Warren to the Tech24 family,” said Dan Rodstrom, CEO of Tech24. “The addition of Harris Warren allows us to extend our well-known services to a broader set of customers in the Northeast. We look forward to working alongside Michael Harris Warren and the entire team as part of the larger Tech24 organization.”
Tech24’s 17th acquisition to date expands coverage in northeastern U.S. markets and aligns with the organization’s robust strategic growth initiatives. This milestone will benefit both new and existing customers through expanded services and efficiencies and will allow Tech24 to grow its technician base and diversify its customer mix in this key market.
Tech24 is the industry leader in commercial foodservice equipment repair and maintenance, providing quick and comprehensive repair and preventive maintenance solutions for commercial refrigeration, cooking, beverage and HVAC equipment. Founded in 1982 in Greenville, SC, Tech24 currently services over 50 major markets in 26 states from coast to coast and employs over 850 highly qualified service technicians that are equipped with the tools, technology and training they need to get the job done right. To learn more about Tech24, visit https://www.mytech24.com/.
- Auston Mealers Restaurant Equipment Service
- Clark Service Group
- Commercial Kitchen Parts and Service
- CSI Coker Service Inc
- Duffys AIS
- Fesco Food Equipment Service Company
- Goodwin Tucker Group
- Henny Penny
- Key Food Equipment Services
- Optimal Air Solutions Inc
- Parts Town
- RSI Refrigerated Specialist Inc
- Smart Care Equipment Solutions
- Whaley Food Service