Benefits of becoming a CFESA Member
- Technician Certification
- Company Certification (Voting Members)
- CFESA Online Membership Directory listing
- Access to the CFESA Parts Network
- CFESA Magazine
- Networking Opportunities
- Member only events
- CFESA Documents Library
CFESA Members Receive Discounts on:
- All CFESA Training & Seminars
- CFESA Annual Conference
- All items in the CFESA Store
- Magazine Advertising
CFESA Membership types and application process
To join the association a representative of your company must submit the application that corresponds to the proper membership class.
To determine your company’s membership classification, please click the icon below that best fits your company.
CFESA Membership Segments (click to view information)
Members that manufacturer commercial food service equipment are categorized as Associate Members. Please download the Associate Member application or visit the Associate Member page for more information.
Company’s that manufacturer commercial food equipment are categorized as Associate Members. Please download the Associate Member application for more information.
If your company services commercial food equipment there are two categories you may qualify for depending on the following requirements:
- The firm, partnership or corporation, or its designated representative, must have a minimum of three (3)
years’ experience servicing commercial foodservice equipment.
- The firm has a current written service agreement
with at least five (5) manufacturers of foodservice equipment, or represent five (5) manufacturers of
foodservice equipment through a subagent agreement with the manufacturer’s authorized service agency.
- The firm’s primary purpose of existence is the distribution of quality parts and service in the commercial food industry.
- Majority ownership of the firm is not held by any restauranteur or other foodservice facility which could qualify for
another membership category and that 75% of the member’s business be derived from parts and service.
- The firm maintains its business in a recognized commercial facility which allows for walk-in trade.
- The firm is recommended by a current Voting Member in good standing.
Restaurants and facilities with in-house technicians join CFESA as Affiliate Non-Service members. Please download the Affiliate Member application or visit the Affiliate Member page for more information.
There is a growing need in the industry to educate in-house staff on the maintenance and repair of foodservice equipment. Many institutions such as universities and school systems have come to realize that proper training reduces downtime, repair costs, and the number of calls to outside service agents.