We have spent most of the summer and fall building the best Certification Testing platform.
You will love the new Certification Tests.
CFESA Member Company Administrators and Company Branch Administrators have Dashboards. Instead of the Member Login area, you now have your own dashboard with the data and information specific to your company and technicians. Please be sure the people at CFESA have your email address.
Online Member Dashboards
This is where “It” is:
- Certification Test Requests
- Certification Tests and Results
- Document Library
What can you do in the dashboard?
- Conference Registration
- Course Registration
- Event Calendar
- Upload Certification Documentation
- Request a Certification Exam
Also referred to as the Member Portal
What you can manage?
- Branch Location Profile
- Online Directory Information
- Proctor Registrations and Profiles
- Technician Profile, Tests and Certifications
- Technician Certification Documentation
Training and Certification
2017 Fall Conference
The CFESA Difference
When a piece of equipment goes down in your kitchen, who do you call? With a network of nearly 3,000 Certified Technicians throughout North and South America, please consider calling a CFESA member company.
CFESA member companies and their technicians are dedicated to being the best in the foodservice industry. You can count on our Certified Technicians, who deliver a higher first time fix rate, to keep your kitchen up and running.
The Commercial Food Equipment Service Association promotes excellence in service through technician training and certification programs.
- Goodwill, rapport, and respect among peers
- Networking opportunities
- Advocate for the good of all voting members
- Approachability / openness
- Promote excellence and quality
- Commitment to honesty, integrity, fairness
The Mission of CFESA is to anticipate trends and provide resources, training and education to support excellence in service. (Revised June 2011)
The Vision of the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) is to be recognized as the standard of excellence for servicing commercial food equipment. (Revised June 2011)