CFESA Cares Service Heroes and Support Heroes Scholarship Program
CFESA CARES MISSION STATEMENT:
Providing support and resources to inspire and educate those servicing commercial food equipment.
Spring Scholarship Application Submissions Must Be Completed By July 1st, 2024.
- Service Hero Scholarship – This scholarship is for individuals looking to pursue or are currently employed as a commercial food equipment service technician. Those selected will be given $2,500 to go toward education and $1,500 worth of Klein Tools sponsored by AllPoints.
- Support Hero Scholarship – This scholarship is for individuals working in a support staff role at a commercial food equipment service company. The individuals selected will receive $2,500 towards resources that will further develop their careers.
- Foodservice Equipment Community Scholarship – This scholarship is provided by 5 CFESA member companies. Those selected for the scholarship will be given $2,500 to go toward education and $1,500 worth of tools. The Spring Foodservice Equipment Community Scholarship has been funded by:
To be considered, you must:
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Have obtained or are working toward obtaining a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be interested in pursuing a job in or are currently employed in the commercial food equipment service industry.
Click on the application button below for the Scholarship you wish to apply for!