The CFESA Cares Scholarship Program
CFESA Cares Mission Statement:
Providing support and resources to inspire and educate those servicing commercial food equipment.
Eligible applicants are invited to compete for scholarships that will provide the education needed to pursue a career in the commercial food equipment service industry.
Scholarships will be awarded for use towards tuition fees and educational materials during the 2019 academic calendar year. In addition to the $2,500 scholarship, all recipients will be assigned a 30-minute personal coaching session with author and motivational speaker, Bryan Dodge.
Please contact Olivia Mei @ email@example.com if you have any questions.
Applications must be received before the deadline of June 28, 2019.
Scholarship recipients will be announced at the 2019 CFESA conference in September.
Do I qualify?
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply
- Applicants must have obtained or currently working on obtaining a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants should be employed in the industry, or interested in pursuing a career as a commercial food service technician.
- Highly motivated
- Customer Service Driven
- Forward thinking self starter
- Desire for learning and growth
- Displays communication skills
- Exhibits initiative and leaderships qualities
- Service oriented through outside activities and interests
Applicants are expected to choose two of the four essay questions to answer. These responses will be used in our selection process.
- If awarded this scholarship, please tell us how this training opportunity would positively affect your career as service technician.
- Customer satisfaction is key to the survival of any food service company in the industry today. Describe a field experience you had where you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer’s needs?
- Teamwork is the key to success in the restaurant industry, describe a situation or project where teamwork was essential, and what you found most rewarding and challenging about that experience.
- Describe a service or charitable activity you have participated in or supported, and how that experience had impacted you and your career goals.
Applications must be submitted by June 28, 2019.
How do I apply:
Details for the submission process will be available December 1, 2018
The Commercial Food Equipment Services Association is the trade association of professional service and parts distributor. Since 1963, the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) is (has been) the standard for service excellence in the restaurant equipment industry. CFESA is comprised of more than 450+ members world wide comprised of service companies, food equipment manufacturers, and other food service related companies. The vision of CFESA is to be recognized as the standard of excellence for servicing commercial food equipment.