The CFESA Service Heroes/Support Heroes Scholarship Program
CFESA Cares Mission Statement:
Providing support and resources to inspire and educate those servicing commercial food equipment.
Thank you to all that applied for the 2023 Spring Scholarships. Our 2023 Fall Scholarships will open on September 1st!
CFESA invites eligible applicants to compete for scholarships to provide educational opportunities to pursue a career in the commercial food equipment service industry.
CFESA will award a $2,500 scholarship for use towards tuition, fees, and educational materials during the 2023-2024 academic calendar year.
If selected for either the Service Heroes Scholarship or the Foodservice Equipment Community Scholarship, the winner will also receive a $1,500 Klein Tool bonus sponsored by AllPoints.
Do I qualify?
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older to apply
- Applicants must have obtained or currently working on obtaining a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants should be employed in the industry or interested in pursuing a career as a commercial food service technician (Service Heroes Scholarship) or as a support role in the commercial food service industry (Support Heroes Scholarship).
- Highly motivated
- Customer Service Driven
- Forward-thinking self-starter
- The desire for learning and growth
- Displays communication skills
- Exhibits initiative and leadership qualities
- Service-oriented through outside activities and interests
September 1st, 2023 – December 1st, 2023.
*You must answer all questions in total to be considered.