CFESA announces its new board members, who officially took office on October 5th, 2020.
Newly elected officers and directors are:
- Kirby Mallon, President – Elmer Schultz Services, Inc.
- Nick Cribb, Vice President – SAM Service, Inc.
- Wayne Stoutner, Vice President – Duffy’s – AIS
- David Duckworth, Secretary – Commercial Kitchen Parts & Service
- Dan Dibeler, Treasurer – K&D Factory Service, Inc. and Pine Tree Food Equipment, Inc.
- TJ Coker, Director – Coker Service, Inc.
- Robert Harris, Director – Smart Care Equipment Solutions
- Steve Sliter, Director – Commercial Parts & Service, Inc.
- Shannon Sykes, Director – Authorized Commercial Equipment Service
Outgoing board members:
- John Schwindt, President – Hawkins Commercial Appliance Service Inc.
- Gary Potvin, Immediate Past President – Pine Tree Food Equipment, Inc.
- Glenn Clark Jr., Vice President – Clark Service Group
- Todd Eichman, Director – Commercial Appliance Service, Inc.
We would like to congratulate our new board members!
CFESA is a not-for-profit trade association of independent service agents, providing planned maintenance, service, installation, and parts. Members are located across the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.cfesa.com.