Welcome to Tech Life
The CFESA Cares Scholarship Program
CFESA invites eligible applicants to compete for scholarships to provide educational opportunities to pursue a career in the commercial food equipment service industry.
CFESA will award a $2,500 scholarship for use towards tuition, fees, and educational materials during the 2022-2023 academic calendar year.
The winner will also receive a $1,500 Klein Tool bonus sponsored by AllPoints.
Do I qualify?
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older to apply
- Applicants must have obtained or currently working on obtaining a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants should be employed in the industry, or interested in pursuing a career as a commercial food service technician.
- Highly motivated
- Customer Service Driven
- Forward thinking self starter
- Desire for learning and growth
- Displays communication skills
- Exhibits initiative and leadership qualities
- Service oriented through outside activities and interests
- Essay Questions:
Applicants are expected to answer all questions below. These responses will be used in our selection process.
Answers are allowed to be submitted in a video format. Please email these submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If chosen, how would this scholarship positively affect your future career as a service technician?
- Describe a time you provided excellent customer service and went above and beyond your typical duties.
- Teamwork is the key to success in the restaurant industry. What have you found most rewarding and challenging about a situation or project where teamwork was essential?
- Share your most recent volunteer experience and what you gained from it. If you have not had the opportunity to get involved in your community, please name an organization you would like to volunteer at in the future and describe why?
- What do you think the top 3 qualities of excellent leadership are and why?
September 1st, 2022 – December 1st, 2022.
*You must answer all questions in total to be considered for the CFESA Cares Scholarship