Commercial Food Equipment Service Agents
There are two Service Agent membership categories ~ Voting and Affiliate Service Membership.
If your company meets all the criteria listed below you are eligible for Voting Membership:
- The firm, partnership or corporation, or its designated representative, must have a minimum of three (3)
years experience servicing commercial foodservice equipment.
- The firm has a current written service agreement with at least five (5) manufacturers of foodservice equipment, or represent five (5) manufacturers of foodservice equipment through a subagent agreement with the manufacturer’s authorized service agency.
- The firm’s primary purpose of existence is the distribution of quality parts and service in the commercial food industry.
- Majority ownership of the firm is not held by any restauranteur or other foodservice facility that could qualify for another membership category and that 75 percent of the member’s business is derived from parts and service.
- The firm maintains its business in a recognized commercial facility that allows for walk-in trade.
- The firm is recommended by a current Voting Member in good standing.
AFFILIATE SERVICE MEMBERSHIP
If your company does not meet Voting Membership requirements, you are eligible for an Affiliate Service Membership. An Affiliate Service Member is defined as any firm, partnership, or corporation actively engaged in the business of selling commercial foodservice equipment or interested in promoting quality service.